Camera should not make the shutter sound to take candid photos of a baby or to photograph yourself without attracting attention. Manage your private photos using secret albums, decorate photos with filter effects/editing/drawing and share them via SNS or other apps.
Main Features of Privacy Camera
- Camera shutter sound On/Off(Use iPhone’s silent switch), Volume control
- Select shutter sound(normal, beep, animals, scream, gunshot, kiss, etc.).
- Convenient shoot by button or screen touch
- 3 types of resolution(low/mid/high)
- Grid, Auto/Manual focus, Timer/Burst shoot, etc.
- Manage photos by folders.
- Lock your private albums.
- Move photos to iPhone albums or private albums.
- Filters(Posterize, Saturate, Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Noise, etc.)
- Vertical/Horizontal flip, CW/CCW rotation
- Draw with palette.
Share one or more photos
- to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr.
- via other apps like Evernote installed on your iPhone.
- via email, copy&paste.